Youth and Family, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. More suitable for mature teenagers, but little ones are very welcome, too (they always enjoy a ride with scenes changing behind our windows). Please let me know if you require a pram or a car seat booster.
Maximum travelers: 6
English (fluent), Polish (conversational), Russian (fluent)
Take most of London in - while driven around
London on a large scale - in a comfort of your own car with a guide and a driver - like a royal guest of honor.
Main sightseeings: observed, visited and explained; photographs taken. . . And all of this - just for you! - avoiding crowds, long lines and public transport.
I will show the best scenes and the most visited attractions in this amazing city. Just tell me what you would like to see and when.
Below is an extended programme for 8 hours tour. We would aim to cover as much as possible during your allocated time.
- Lambeth Palace: we STOP at the site;
- Kensington: we STOP at the site.
- Westminster (the Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament): we STOP at the sites.
- Whitehall (Downing Street, Horse Guards Parade);
- Buckingham palace: we STOP at the site.
- St James's palace;
- Pall Mall,
- St Paul's: we STOP at the site.
- Tower of London: we STOP at the site.
And much more - all is waiting to be explored and experienced.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel in the central area of London.
End location: Your hotel in the central area of London.
Duration: 8 hours
Modern comfortable vehicle - for any number of passengers. Please, inquire for the prices if you have more than 6 people in your group.
1. Your tour-guide services with full commentary throughout.
2. Professional driver Door-2-Door transportation in a modern comfortable car with air-conditioning (Mercedes type).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 GBP - Your snacks, water, souvenirs.
We do not enter any venues, therefore do not require tickets.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Marina was a terrific and enthusiastic guide. Her stories were essential in bringing context to what we were seeing. The driver was also friendly and polite. We would recommend this tour to anyone visiting London for the first time.