Sight Seeing tour
This tour will show you in high light of Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia, Battambang is the bank of Cambodian's rice and Siem Reap, Angkor. You can visit some most attractive places.
Day 1 : Phnom Penh tour : visit National museum, Royal Palace , silver Pagoda, Wat Uknalorm, Independent Monument, Wat Phnom, & sunset cruise on Mekong River.
Day 2: Phnom Penh Tour : Visit Toul Sleng genocide museum (S21), Choeung Ek ( killing field), Russian Market, Central Market.
Day 3 : Phnom Penh to Battambang : Transfer by car to Battambang. On the way, stop in Kampong Chhnang province to visit Ondong Rossey Village where the area's famous red pottery is made. When arrive in Battambang, free at your own the rest of the day.
Day 4 : Battambang tour : Visit Phnom Banan, Phnom Sampeau, Kamping Puoy Lake, Ek Phnom temple & ride Bamboo train.
Day 5 : Battambang to Siem Reap : Transfer by car to Siem Reap. On the way, stop to visit Silk Farm, West Barray lake , Santuer D'angkor. After check in visit Artisan Angkor and local market.
Day 6 : Siem Reap tour : visit Angkor Wat, Bayon, Pre Rup, Ta Promh & Banteay Srei.
Day 7 : Siem Reap tour : Visit Floating Village on Tonle Sap lake & Beng Mealea temple.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel
End location: Hotel
Duration: 7 days
- English speaking tour guide.
- Car with A/c for the tour.
- Transfers by private car from one province to another province.
- Cold water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250 USD - Entrance fees, boat tickets, local snack, drink....
- If your group has more than 2 Pax, please advise me.
- Entrance fees for all sights as mentioned in the itinerary.
- USD 20 for sunrise, if you want to see sunrise.
- Travel insurance.
- Others expend such as : laundry, telephone, tipping.........
- Others services are not mentioned in the inclusion.