19th century trends and thoughts in Paris
Tour Plan Morning
• A fully loaded city tour with plenty of sights to show you i. e. Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, The Arc de Triomphe, Opera Garnier, Notre Dame Cathedral, Concorde Square, Montmartre Louvre, Vendome Square and Madeleine Church, Shoa memorial.
• We will go to Orsay for two and a half hour Museum tour to take a look of the stunning impressionist art work of Monet and Van Gogh, Degas, Renoir and other great artists and sculptors.
• I ensure that you enjoy the quick skip-the-queue walking venture of the museum through personalized attention and guidance.
Note that the Orsay museum is closed on Mondays and the guided tours are not allowed the first Sunday of the month.
- Eiffel tower
- Trocadero square
- Arc de Triomphe
- Champs Elysees avenue
- Concorde Square
- Madeleine church
- Saint Lazare station
- Montmartre and the holy heart Basilica
- Opera Garnier
- Louvre museum building.
- Pont neuf
- City Hall
- Saint louis island
- Notre Dame de Paris
- Latin quarter
- Sorbonne university
- Luxembourg gardens
- Saint Germain
- Orsay museum (guided tour)
- French parliament
- Alexander 3rd bridge
- Military school
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your Hotel.
End location: Hotel or somewhere in Paris.
Duration: 8 hours
Sedan car type Audi A4. MB class C, BMW 3. Less than 4 years old.
Private guiding and driving, transportation, liability insurances, Orsay museum entrances, parking fees. vat 7%.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euros - Meals
Meals, souvenirs or any other personal expenses.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Gustavo was outstanding. He had tremendous knowledge and we appreciated his insites. His personality was great. Our tour could not have been better.