Let's breathe and relax on the Northern coast of France!
Discover the Northern coast of France, so famous for its long beaches. If the sky is not too cloudy, you will be able to see the British coast from the Cap Blanc-Nez and Cap Gris-Nez.
I will tell you about the World War I history on the coast, but you will also discover the natural area of the Pointe aux Oies, the beaches of Wissant and Wimereux but also the beautiful city of Boulogne-sur-Mer.
In case of bigger groups, or special requests, I can customize this tour.
- departure from your hotel, or agreed meeting point
- in the morning, nice walk on the Caps Blanc-Nez and Gris-Nez.
- nice picnic on the Pointe aux Oies with view over the sea
- discover the architecture of some of the most beautiful houses of the seaside resort of Wimereux and enjoy a nice coffee or fresh drink with waffle or ice cream listening to the sound of the waves.
- let's plunge into the history visiting the old city of Boulogne-sur-Mer with its fortifications, its paved streets, its Basilica and its castle.
- back to your hotel, or agreed meeting point
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 hours
1h30 drive from Lille
I will drive my own car with is a modern, clean and air-conditionned Renault Laguna (2014) which can fit 3 passengers. Fresh water in the car. Children seats available on request.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - For souvenirs.
- Personal Expenses
I am not a licensed guide and will not be allowed to guide inside the museums.