Private Tour of St.Petersburg Highlights in one day.
This tour in comfortable a/c car or mini van offers you the opportunity to take in as much as possible of the city in a day's sightseeing.
During tour we'll make several stops to make photos, visits of St. Isaac's Cathedral, Peter & Paul Fortress and its Cathedral, Church of Savior on Spilled BloodIn and a 2-hour guided excursion in the State Hermitage Museum - to finish your excellent introduction to St. Petersburg.
IMPORTANT: The State Hermitage Museum is closed on Monday, Cathedrals on Wendsday, in this case on these days you can choose different museum to visit.
The tour is flexible and subject to discuss to fit your idea of the perfect and pleasant tour.
In case you are more than 4 people, please let me know and I will create a customized tour for you.
- 10. 00- Meeting you at the lobby of your hotel
- 10. 00-12. 00- Sightseeing tour with the photo stops at Sphynxes, Split of Vassilievsky Island , St. Isaak's -
- Cathedral, St. Nicolas Naval Cathedral, glorious Mariinsky Theather, Nevsky avenue and much more. Visits to Peter and Paul Cathedral and Church of Savior on Spilled Blood, St. Isaak's Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral or St. Nicolas Naval Cathedral.
- 13. 00-14. 00 -Time for lunch (optional)
- 14. 30 -16. 30 - The State Hermitage tour
-17. 00-18. 00- Transfer back to your hotel with some shopping (optional)
This itinerary is flexible and can be adjusted due to the weather conditions, your preferences etc.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll meet you in the lobby of your hotel with a card on which your name is written.
End location: We'll take you back to your hotel or leave you in any place in the city center that you choose.
Duration: 8 hours
modern a/c car or mini van
-My services as a professional licensed tour guide.
-Private a/c vehicle for the tour.
-Admission fees to all museums of the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 rub - You can use credit cards (except American Express) in most places (shops, cafes), but it's good to have some cash for street coffee,souvenirs,etc.
- Entrance fees to other museum or place of interest not included in the original itinerary