Luxury Golf & Touring Package 8 days/7 nights
Killarney, a beautiful town in the Southwest of Ireland, is the perfect base to golf some of the best courses in the world. A short transfer from Shannon Airport & you are in the heart of the golfing universe. Basing yourself in Killarney, your group will enjoy many fine restaurants & amazing scenery. Plenty of iconic Irish pubs to experience the true heart and soul of Ireland-its people and their live music.
You have the choice to play courses from The Cliffs of Moher all the way to Kinsale along the Wild Atlantic Way. I've played them all & love them, so come & share these great courses with me. I will provide transport from arrival to departure & ensure your timely arrival for your tee times each day. You will have a true Irish experience on & off the links. Courses can now be booked by you directly on line, giving you control of your golf days. It becomes "Your Tour - Your Trail"™, on tour with me.
Fantastic day tours can be arranged for non-golfers, so all your groups' needs are catered for on tour.
Tours are generally Sat-Sat (total 8 days/7 nights). Please send me your tour/ golfing plan and we will work together to provide the best golfing tour for your group, including great, private day tours for any non-golfers.
Day 1-Arrival day & transfer to Killarney accommodation.
Days 2-7-Total of 6 full days to golf, tour or both-it's your choice. As not all golfers want to play everyday, this becomes an entirely customizable tour. We'll work together creating your unique golf tour. I do recommend a down day to experience some of Ireland's hidden gems off the links, maybe even kissing the Blarney Stone.
Day 8-Airport Transfer. If you have an early morning flight then book your final night near your airport and local transport will be provided for your early transfer.
Old Head of Kinsale
* Book golf online direct
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport
End location: Airport
Duration: 8 days
As golfers, you know that weather may impact, but never slow down, your golf day no matter the season. Likewise, weather and traffic can also impact your Irish tours, but flexibility and having an experienced, private guide/driver behind the wheel of a premium vehicle allows you to enjoy the days no matter the weather or the traffic conditions on the road.
True executive class 2017 Mercedes V-Class touring van of a standard unmatched by rental class vans or cars often offered by tour providers in order to provide you the very best, exclusive touring experience available. Other luxury vehicles can be arranged at additional cost for more than four guests.
* Luxury, air-conditioned 2017 Mercedes V-class touring van with individual captain's chairs and all of the style and amenities a Mercedes passenger sedan offers. This Mercedes is meticulously maintained, both inside and out, and of a caliber unmatched by regular rental class minivans often offered for touring. Special price offered for maximum of four guests in light of golf clubs and luggage, however, please inquire for larger group transportation rate.
* Driver /Guide fully insured and licensed by Irish Nat'l Transport Authority for passenger transportation
* Daily Transfers to Golf Courses
* Fully Guided, private day tours for any non-golfers or golfers taking a day off with Failte Ireland Qualified Guide
* Airport Transfers
* All vehicles fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland)
* All fuel costs and tolls
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - For lunch, golfing refreshments & souvenirs
If you group exceeds 4 please enquire for larger vehicle and cost due to clubs and luggage requirements.
You should book your accommodation in Killarney for this tour to maximize access to courses, restaurants and points of interest.