Get to know with the history, culture and enjoy the unique landscapes of Montenegro/For more then 3 person up on your request
As soon as we start our road from seaside to Cetinje - old royal capital, you will get a picture, why this region was never conquered by the big empires of the middle ages. As we go up to hills of old Montenegro we will came to Cetinje - the place from where kings use to lead the country, and its beautiful monuments. We will continue our road through the mountain Lovcen where we will admire its beauty. If you are fit enough-we can climb to the highest mausoleum in the world (461 stairs), where you will have 360 degrees view on Montenegro, before we came to the place where the kings where born-Njegushi village where we can relax and try famous prosciutto and cheese of the region.
As it was not enough already, we will finish our tour with the most beautiful landscape of this region as we drive over famous Serpentine road, that connect Boka bay with Lovcen mountain, where we will make most beautiful photos of Montenegro and Boka bay - before we came back to lovely and historical Kotor for easy walking tour.
- Transfer from Kotor to Cetinje,
- Cetinje walking tour,
- Drive to Mountain Lovcen national park
- Photo Stop at national park,
- Visit to mausoleum on the top of Lovcen mountain (Optional)
- Drive to Njegushi -old royal village ;
- Tasting of prosciutto and cheese break ;
- Drive to Kotor over Serpentine road with photo breaks ;
- Kotor walking tour
End of the tour.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: if you are coming with cruise ship i will wait you at the main port terminal - i will have a sign with your name on it.
If your are coming by the bus, or car we will discuss our meeting location up to your request.
If you are coming from Budva, Tivat, Podgorica or some other city I can arrange your transfer from these places
End location: Up on your request, if the time schedule allows.
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
This is the whole day tour. It can go even up to 8 hours because it depend on traffic jam, how long break we will make ...
Modern A/C vehicle - family car (limousine) - Peugeot 607 ;
-Mausoleum entrance fee
-Njegushi royal village break - prosciutto and cheese tasting + honey wine or grape brandy ;)
My guiding fee and the transfer with family car to the respective itinerary.
Parking fees and local taxes ;
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euro - No additional costs as the tour proceeds
Expenses for snacks and food, drinks, souvenirs are not cover by the tour and they represent personal costs.
Lovcen Mousoleum entrance fee - 3 euros per person (Optional - only if you are fit)
Launch in the restaurant with drink is 10 to 15 euros -Only if you have enough time !
- Food and snacks, drinks and souvenirs are not included in the price of the tour and it represents your personal expense.
- Important to note : This shore excursion is based on family car that accommodate up to 3 guests (Guide and 3 guests), If there is more of you 4+ up to 50 people - I can arrange you the tour, and i am able to rent modern mini van, mini bus or big bus. So if you need a bigger vehicle just send me a message request.
- Launch in the restaurant with drink is 10 to 15 euros -Only if you have enough time. This is the whole day tour and we have follow your port schedule. It is recommended to have real launch after you come back to Kotor as we need to follow tour schedule that is demanding but wonderful