Odessa has many temples including Christian churches, cathedrals, and synagogues. Most of them are very old and are amazing inside as well as outside. So even if you are not religious it is worth seeing.
- Transfiguration Cathedral (Sobornaya Square),
- Presbyterian Church (Pastera Street),
- Kazan Icon of the Blessed Virgin Church (Peresyp),
- St. Grigoriy Bogoslov Church (Portofrankovskaya Street),
- Kirche (Novoselskovo Street),
- Assumption Cathedral (Preobrajenskaya Street),
- St. Trinity Cathedral (Yekaterininskaya Street),
- Assumption Roman Catholic Church (Yekaterininskaya Street, 1853),
- St. Archangel Michael Nunnery (Uspenskaya Street),
- St. Panteleymon Church (near Train Station),
- St. Iliah Cathedral (Pushkinskaya Street),
- Martyrs Adrian and Natalia Church (Franzuzskiy Boulevard),
- Mary Magdalina Church (9th st. B. F. ),
- Assumption Monastery (Cape Bolshoy Fontan),
- Iverskiy Monastery (Marshala Jukova Street),
- St. Dmitriy Rostovskiy Church (2nd Cemetery),
- Mosque (Rishelyevskaya Street),
- Shomrei Shabos Synagogue (Osipova Street),
- Brodska Synagogue (Jukovskovo Street),
- Main Synagogue (Yevreyskaya Street),
- St. Nicholas Church (Sea Port).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise ship terminal or elsewhere in Odessa.
End location: I will drop you off at the cruise ship terminal or wherever you wish in Odessa.
Duration: 5 hours
This tour is not offered on an hourly basis. It can last a few hours or a full day but the cost does not change. The specified duration is only for reference (that is how long a typical tour lasts). The bottom line is WE SELL TOURS AND EXPERIENCE RATHER THAN HOURS.
A private car is included in the tour cost or we can take a cab if you like.
My services as your personal tour guide and help with transportation to and from the port and around the city. See Tour Photos of the Car used during the tour, 1968 Volga
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 UAH - You may need up to $25 per person for museum entrance fees, etc. Meals/snacks, souvenirs may add up more.
You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals. You have to pay museum entrance fees or other activities.
PLEASE NOTE that the car included in the tour is NOT air-conditioned and can only hold 4 passengers. If there are more than 4 visitors or an air-conditioned vehicle is a must this will require a different (custom) tour which will have a different price.
1. My car has no A/C.
2. Call me if you don't see me within 5 min.
3. No responsibility for 3rd parties.
4. May not know everything about some places.
5. Cannot be a guide while driving.
6. Walk close to me.
7. Please agree with your mates on everything.