See many of the sites on which the "Day of Infamy" played out
On December 7, 1941, the world changed forever. The events of that day continue to reverberate all the way down to the present. Come see history come to life on a living battlefield.
From the pickup at your hotel, cruise ship, or other location, we'll proceed to the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument at Pearl Harbor. U. S. National Park service regulations don't allow me to accompany you inside, but the site is compact and easy to navigate. After you tour the museum and take the ferry to the USS Arizona memorial, you will have the option of visiting other on-shore memorials, and the USS Bowfin, a WWII submarine.
After your Pearl Harbor visit, we will travel to the Punchbowl National cemetery and visit Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, from which we will have a panoramic view of the entire city, including Pearl Harbor. Throughout the entire tour I will share my knowledge of WWII history including several eye-witness reports shared with me locals.
- Pick up from your preferred location
- Drop off at World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument for a self guided tour. I'll accompany you inside and give you an introduction to the site. The monument has it's own staff on site to assist and answer questions.
- Self guided Tour the Pearl Harbor Museum and USS Arizona Memorial
- Pick up at Monument, I will meet you in the visitor's center and answer any questions you have.
- Visit Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Visit Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park scenic lookout
- Drop off at your preferred location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel, cruise ship, HNL airport, or your preferred location.
End location: Your hotel, cruise ship, HNL airport, or your preferred location.
Duration: 5 hours
Air-conditioned Kia Sedona 7-seat (guide plus six passengers) minivan
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 US Dollars - Cash is only needed if you would like to include lunch as part of the tour. If you choose to visit one of the additional historical sites, $12 to $27 will be needed per guest, depending on the attraction chosen. All tickets can be purchased with cash or card.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Josh was a great and extremely informative guide