See many of the sites on which the "Day of Infamy" played out
On December 7, 1941, the world changed forever. The events of that day continue to reverberate all the way down to the present. Come see history come to life on a living battlefield.
From the pickup at your hotel, cruise ship, or other location, we'll proceed to the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument at Pearl Harbor. U. S. National Park service regulations don't allow me to accompany you inside, but the site is compact and easy to navigate. After you tour the museum and take the ferry to the USS Arizona memorial, you will have the option of visiting other on-shore memorials, and the USS Bowfin, a WWII submarine.
After your Pearl Harbor visit, we will travel to the Punchbowl National cemetery and visit Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, from which we will have a panoramic view of the entire city, including Pearl Harbor. Throughout the entire tour I will share my knowledge of WWII history including several eye-witness reports shared with me locals.
- Pick up from your preferred location
- Drop off at World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument for a self guided tour. The monument has it's own staff on site to assist and answer questions.
- Self guided Tour the Pearl Harbor Museum and USS Arizona Memorial
- Pick up at Monument
- Visit Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Visit Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park scenic lookout
- Drop off at your preferred location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel, cruise ship, HNL airport, or your preferred location.
End location: Your hotel, cruise ship, HNL airport, or your preferred location.
Duration: 5 hours
Air-conditioned Kia Sedona 7-seat (guide plus six passengers) minivan
- My time and service as your private guide
- Private transportation in an A/C vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at your preferred location
- Transportation to and from historic areas
- Tickets to USS Arizona Memorial (provided at no charge by US National Park Service)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 US Dollars - Cash is only needed if you would like to include lunch as part of the tour.
- Optional $12 for USS Bowfin tour
- Any personal purchases or expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Josh is very knowledgable about Honolulu history and gave an entertaining and fact-filled tour of the city and the PEARL HARBOR WWII MEMORIALS. We were at the end of a 30 day cruise and had just received word of a very ill close family member but could not get an earlier flight home so we went ahead with the tour. Josh was sensitive to and respectful of our situation and understood when we decided to cut the tour short due to our own lack of concentration. We highly recommend Josh!