True Tour of East & Windward Side of Honolulu
On this tour, you will experience famous landmarks of east & windward side of the Oahu island. Your sightseeing tour includes travel in comfort and style on board with our luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. Narration by your knowledgeable driver-guide throughout this journey.
Oahu, also known as the Gathering Place, is the most populated and developed of the Hawaiian Islands. Visitors will find a large variety of activities on Oahu, ranging from world class shopping, fine dining, water sports, sightseeing, and more.
This tour is priced for up to 6 people. I also have a Mercedes Sprinter 2016. It can carry up to 14 Passengers, with large viewing windows. Please send me a message for a quote for a larger group.
- Round-trip Waikiki Hotel Transportation (Stop)
- Amelia Earhart Lookout (Stop)
- Exclusive Kahala Neighborhood (Drive By)
- Cactus Garden (Stop)
- Diamond Head lookout (Stop)
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Stop), closed Tuesdays
- Halona Blowhole Majestic jets of saltwater (Stop)
- Sandy beach large shore breaks (Drive By)
- Makapu'u Point Lighthouse lookout (Stop)
Lunch at Aunty Pat's Cafe - KUALOA RANCH
- Kualoa Ranch Legends & Legacy tour (Stop)
- Chinaman's Hat (Drive By)
- The Macadamia Nut Farm Outlet (Stop)
- Byodo-In Temple Japanese gardens (Stop)
- Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout (Stop)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I am very familiar with island of Oahu. When booking your tour please provide me your hotel name and address where I will be coming to pick my friends. Leave the rest to me and just relax, and I will find you. Mahalo
End location: I will drop you at picked up locations, not tired from your tour, wanted to enjoy at the best restaurants for a dinner or drinks, say Aloha and will greet you with Mahalo! Cheers
Duration: 9 hours
I have a Jeep Renegade 2016, Silver Color, Clean & Safe, It can carry up to 4 Passengers, with great sound systems.
I have a Honda Odyssey 2016, Silver Color, Clean & Safe, It can carry up to 6 Passengers, with great seating space.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Private transportation in and A/C vehicle.
- Includes Free pickup and drop off from your Hotel, Cruise line or a set destination.
- Parking tickets are paid by Tour Guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Lunch & Drinks may be vary on each individual person.
- Airport pick up is not included, can be arranged separately, please contact me for a quote.
- Activities & Rides are not included
- Food & drinks are paid by guest directly to a Restaurant unless prior arrangement is made with us.
Meal Options on this tour:
Lunch Buffet, features a hearty ranch-style buffet or individual specials including Kalua pork plates and daily fresh island fish specials. Lunch features it's own local raised grass-fed Kualoa beef served up in delicious burgers with all the classic toppings of your choosing.
I can't take a tour to a military bases, unless requested in advance prior to your visit.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Neil was amazing! I started the day with a tour guide and feel like at the end of the day I had a new friend! He discussed with me what I wanted from my tour, (Lots of photo ops) and tailored his tour to do just that! We had lunch at a local gem and I was introduced to muchi! (moochi?) Neil was knowledgeable and and allowed me time at various stops to take as many pictures as I wanted and we still had a very full day! When ever I come back to Hawaii I want Neil as my guide! Thank you Neil! Diana