Visit real ancient Russia so close to St.Petersburg with a private guide
1-Day tour to Novgorod by car. Visit sights included to the list of Unesco: the oldest churches in Russia, Kremlin, outdoor museum of ancient wooden architecture Vitaslavitzi, several ancient and active monasteries.
8. 00 Start in the lobby of the hotel. Transfer to Novgorod.
12. 00 -14. 00 Novgorod Kremlin, Churches and Cathedrals, Ancient courtyard Yaroslavovo Dvorishe,
14. 00 Break for lunch in the local restaurant
15. 00 - 17. 00 Outdoor Museum Vitaslavlitsi, Yurjev Monastery
20. 00 End of the tour in your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Lobby the hotel
End location: Lobby the hotel
Duration: 12 hours
My clean modern Honda CRV with Ac and big trunk.
- guide's service in the city and museums
- admissions to the museums according to the program
- transfer to Novgorod by comfortable modern car
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1300 rubles - Lunch 1000, coffee on the way 100 rubles, toilet 30 rubles.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Polina was a superb guide. I spent a prior day with her visiting Peterhof and Pushkin. She brought in a local Novgorod guide, Natalia, expert in Novgorod history. Despite being about 3.5 hours by car from St. Petersburg it was time well spent and it gave me a new perspective on medieval Russian history. Polina is fluent in English and our conversation during the long drive provided considerable insight into current Russian social life. My visit to Russia gained considerable depth from this trip!