An entire day in Noumea to enjoy the best of this French Pacific jewel
Discover the best of Nouméa, have a lunch in a local place and enjoy a few more hours of leisure.
You will discover the city from a different perspective with all its natural landmarks, harbors, bays and marinas, and in more depth historical buildings and colonial traces.
If you have specific transportation requirements or have special interests please contact me.
I can customize this tour to your requirements.
In Noumea for a day or for a few days, and wishing to see as much as possible of this small French city in the middle of the Pacific ocean surrounded by pristine reef?
Recommended itinerary (NB: I will tailor it with you if this is not your first time)
Pick up from cruise terminal (or your hotel)
- 1. Visit the traditional market, city center, place des cocotiers
- 2. Drive along the bays and up the hills to all the best sightseeing of the city (get a 360° view from the telecom tower, later a view on the Orphanage bay and its marina, later a view on the Anse Vata as well as the beautiful reef!
- 3. Go to either a museum or to the historical site where Europeans first settled in in Nouville
- 4. Lunch in a restaurant or a snack according to your preference and your budget (optional)
- 5. After lunch : dedicated time for leisure, taking you to beautiful swimming places within Noumea or to visit museums if you prefer or if weather dictates.
Cruisers drop off time back to the ship (or to initial pick-up poin
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
For those on a cruise ferry, if your time is less than 6hr, I will drive back in due time.
A comfortable 9 seater CITROEN van (for 8 passengers), with A/C front and back.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 XPF - For lunch : restaurant 2500/3000XPF (1h30/2h) or snack 1500/2000XPF (1h)
Most places accept credit cards.
1000 XPF = approx 10 USD
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We loved the tour. Louise was friendly and knowledgeable and happy to be flexible to what our group wanted to do. I would definitely recommend Louise to anyone heading to Noumea. She left such a good impression that we are thinking of a longer holiday in Noumea next time