Explore the best highlights of North Vancouver with a Local Guide.
Discover nature and enjoy outdoor adventures in Deep Cove, Indian Arm, a 10, 000 year-old fiord formed during the last Ice Age; experience thrills at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Cliffwalk, and Treetop Adventure; enjoy spectacular views of the twin peaks, the Lions, along the North Shore Mountains; view an impressive spillway of Cleveland Dam, and visit the Interpretive Centre at the Capilano Salmon Hatchery.
The tour starts with your hotel pick up.
-Drive through the spectacular Lions Gate Bridge Causeway, and enjoy spectacular views of Burrard Inlet, Straits of Georgia, and English Bay;
- First stop - Deep Cove, a quaint little vilage by Indian Arm, a fiord formed 10, 000 years ago during the last Ice Age, stroll in the village, enjoy a cup of coffee and pastries in one of the coffee shops, and take a walk along the marina, with great views for photo ops;
- Next stop - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, experience the Cliffwalk, and Treetop Adventure;
- Visit the Capilano River Regional Park, and its attractions: the Cleveland Dam, the spillway, the canyon, spectacular view of the Lions (twin peaks of North Shore Mountains; the Capilano Salmon Hatchery and its Interpretive Centre for an educational tour to learn about salmon life cycle;
- If time permits, we'll drive through the Sea to Sky Highway to visit Horseshoe Bay, a beautiful ferry terminal in West Vancouver.
We'll head back to Vancouver at 4. 30 pm.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Enjoy a complimentary pick up from your hotel in Downtown Vancouver, or any location in Downtown Vancouver, or cruise terminal, Canada Place.
End location: Enjoy a complimentary drop off at your hotel in Downtown Vancouver, or any location in Downtown Vancouver or cruise terminal, Canada Place.
Duration: 7 hours
Travel time from one destination to another within the tour may be impacted by traffic and road conditions. Rain or shine, the tour must go on.
Mercedes Benz Sprinter 11 seater passenger van. New, clean, climate control air conditioning, tinted glass, individual safety seat belts, super hi-fi audio system, and ample head room (high roof). There is also extra large luggage space to carry your bags and equipment.
My services as a Driver Tour Guide; costs of providing a luxurious Mercedes Benz Sprinter 11 seater passenger van; and a complimentary bottled water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Canadian dollars - For light snacks, drinks, and lunch.
1) Other out of pocket expenses such as Capilano Suspension Bridge Park entrance fees.
2) If you have a larger group of more than 6 people, I can customize a tour for you, maximum 11 people.