A Taste of Ancient and Modern Nis
A perfect chance to get to know Nis and its sights starting from the prehistoric era, ancient Roman period, arrival of Slavs and Turks to the modern age. Get to know the place of Nis in European and World History.
Located on the crossroads between Eastern and Western civilizations, Nis offers very rich and unique cultural and historical heritage including archeological finding from prehistoric, Roman, medieval and Modern period.
Get to know one of the oldest cities in the Balkans and get a feel for hospitality the Southerners are so famous for.
- Pick up at Hotel where tourists are staying at.
- Walking tour of the City Center through Obrenoviceva St.
- Coffee break in bohemian quarter Kazandzijsko Sokace.
- Visit to Mediana archeological site.
- Visit to Niska Banja, Spa Center near Niš.
- Visit to Skull Tower, unique monument from the Ottoman period.
- Sightseeing of Nis Fortress, unique momument from Roman and Ottoman periods.
- Lunch at an ethnis restaurant, three course meal and drinks
- Drop off at the Hotel or other desired locations.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
The tour might last 30 minutes longer in case there is a traffic jam!
Car - for up to 3 tourists (modern rental with air conditioning)
Van - for 3 to 7 tourists (Mercedes type 7+1 van with air conditioning)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Food, Drinks, Snacks