St Hillarion Castle, Bellapais, Kyrenia Harbor& Nicosia wall city
This is for everyone, a day to remember. Here I will bring you to the most amazing sites on our five finger mountains. Bellapais Abbey, St. Hillarion Castle & kyrenia Castle.
• Explore St Hillarion fairy castle & gorgeous Bellapais Abbey, a ruined 13th-century abbey in the Five Fingers mountains
• Spend time in the harbor town of Kyrenia, regarded as the jewel of North Cyprus
• Visit Kyrenia Castle, the Venetian-built fortress that stands on the beautiful harbor
• Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and shopping in Kyrenia's streets and harbor area
After Kyrenia, We continue visiting Cyprus' only divided capital city of Nicosia and experience both its Greek and Turkish areas on this half-day trip from Nicosia. We walk into Nicosia's walled old city to visit Büyük Han and Selimiye Mosque, once was St Sophia Cathedral. Great for history and culture buffs and enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in the lively lanes and streets.
- St Hilarion castle
- Bellapais Abbey Monastery
- Kyrenia Castle & Horse shoe shaped harbor
- St Sophia cathedral
- Kervansaray Great Han
Covered Market & Bedesten
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at Limassol Port
End location: Drop off at Limassol Port
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
Exact duration depends on traffic.
Delighted to be guiding you in my latest Air conditioned & comfy Mercedes B series.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our guide was very informative and patient. It s only way to travel toNicosia . She knew all the best shops also which made my wife very happy. I I will use there. Services from now on. When you have a private guide you do 2x more.so thank you to Cemaliye.