Explore the wonders of India's capital under the expertise of a local!
New Delhi, India's capital, is one of the most interesting cities in the world. Apart from being the political centre of the biggest democracy in the world, the city has an age-long history and a unique culture of its own.
Dotted with monuments all over its periphery, Delhi is the perfect place to witness the old and new existing side by side. Let me show you the hidden gems of Delhi on a private tour.
The itinerary is flexible to your convenience. However, a typical itinerary is as following:
- Visit Old Delhi, the most colorful part of the city. It comprises of Jama Masjid (the biggest mosque in India), Drive pass by Red Fort (a UNESCO Heritage Site), Kinaari Bazaar (wedding accessories market), and the biggest spice market of Asia (Khari Baoli). Explore the narrow streets in a bicycle rickshaw, the most efficient mode of transportation in this part of the city.
- Mahatma Gandhi's cremation site.
- Lunch stop.
- Post Lunch, visit the Newer part of the city "British Delhi". Designed by Lutyens, it comprises of India Gate(the Arc de Triomph of India), President's Palace, Parliament House etc. Later visit Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your Hotel/Railway Station/Airport in Delhi.
End location: Your Hotel/Railway Station/Airport in Delhi.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
private AC car:
-Toyota Etios (upto 2 people)
-Toyota Innova (upto 4 people)
-Van (more than 4 people, extra charges apply)
- my services as your personal expert guide.
- comfortable AC car with a professional driver.
- all fuel charges, parking charges.
- packaged drinking water (bottles) during tour.
- ride in a bicycle rickshaw in Old Delhi.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 INR - monument admission tickets, lunch etc.
-monument admission tickets
In India Guides don't drive .
I will arrange a professional Driver and Comfortable Car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
He took good care of me and my family during our short visit in Delhi. Very knowledgeable and flexible to all of our needs and requests. I would recommend him very highly.
Thor Wicke Monteverde