Up to 6 pax, 3 Towns Tour, Includes Highlights in & around Nessebar (Optional Wine Tasting, Guide, Vehicle, Driver)
An inviting full day tour visiting 3 towns - Nessebar, Pomorie, Bourgas, a seaside resort, mountain hills, a drive to the countryside, a Bulgarian village bee-farm and bee-honey tasting.
Explore Nessebar on foot with me, being professionally guided around its UNESCO landmarks. Experience its highlights: fortification walls, wooden houses, baths, a basilica, Orthodox churches, cobbled streets, museums. This way you can easily relish unveiling Nessebar's history. You can do shopping while walking around the peninsula or take a delicious break at a lovely restaurant. Tour continues with a drive in the surroundings.
Travel with me to a panoramic ground in the mountains (open May-Sep). With a scenic drive through the countryside we reach Pomorie and its unique sites: Orthodox monastery, Thracian Tomb, museum of salt, salt and mud flats, lake.
Bourgas is awaiting, with its pedestrian area and traditional architecture, churches, art galleries, shops!
Visiting 3 towns:
- Starting with Nessebar, Pomorie, last Bourgas;
- In Nessebar we'll walk around the town and its UNESCO landmarks. We'll pass by its fortification walls, wooden houses, Byzantine baths, a basilica, Orthodox churches, walk along its cobbled streets. We visit inside the Archaeological Museum and St. Steven's church. You can also do shopping while walking around the peninsula or take a delicious break at a lovely restaurant.
- Tour continues with a drive in the surroundings.
- Drive through a Bulgarian beach destination;
- Travel with me to a viewing area in the mountains - open May - Sep;
- Then follows a scenic drive through the countryside to reach Pomorie and its sites. We visit an Orthodox monastery, a Thracian Tomb, a Museum of salt. We view salt flats and a lake. Optional winery visit & tasting.
- Drive to Bourgas. Sightseeing city drive. Optional visit to ethnographical museum, walk on pedestrian area!
FOR GROUPS over 8 pax, send a request with your details!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
- An air-conditioned car, or mini van, or mini bus or a bus (depends on group size);
Estimated Local Cash Needed
84 USD - is paid cash to guide for the admission fees for 6 people;
NB! All places are optional to enter inside!If all sites described in the itinerary are visited, for the group of 6, it is needed 84 USD for admission tickets.
MY TOURS ARE TAILORED to your particular interests, preferences and enthusiasm!On this tour with me along with the popular destinations you visit additional sites where the bus tours never go, only the locals know!Up to 6 pax, this is for sure a small group tour!!!
I can help you find a car, mini van, mini bus, bus and a driver in Bulgaria..
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Doing a tour with Hristina was wonderful - she was very knowledgable and gave us great information. I truly recommend her, she really made every effort to make our time in the city enjoyable, thank you Hristina.
Maria Eugenia Garcia