Fly over the Nazca Lines
Pampas of San Jose. 25 km / 16 miles from Nasca (15 minutes). Kilometer marker 149 of the Pan-American Highway South
It is a vast network of lines and drawings of animals and plants credited to the Nasca culture covering an area of approximately 350 km2 / 135 miles2. Some of the best drawn figures are the hummingbird, the dog, the monkey, and the long-tailed mockingbird.
The German, Maria Reiche, devoted 50 years of her life to studying and researching the area and came to the conclusion that it was an astronomical calendar. From a 12 meter / 39 feet lookout, you can partially observe the shapes of the hand and the tree. However, in order to appreciate the drawings fully, it is recommended to fly over the area in a small airplane. The Nasca Lines were placed on the World Cultural Heritage List in 1994.
- Transportation from your hotel to bus station
- We will depart by bus early morning (Cruzero Service) 3:30 am
- Snack before arrival
- Taxi to Pisco Airport
- Flight Over the Nazca Lines - Airport TAX Included
- Bus return to Lima
- Arrival to Lima around 5:30 pm
- Transportation to your hotel
* It is possible to add one or two days to the itinerary including Paracas and Huacachina.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel
Duration: 18 hours
- Private Transportation in Lima
- Bus tickets Lima - Paracas - Lima
- Small plane flight over the Nazca Lines
- Taxi to the Pisco Airport
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Dollars - Food expenses