Here is what Fabrizio thinks "There are hundreds of reason we're travelling for, my aim is to try to understand my costumers and tune on what they're looking for"
Hello, this is Fabrizio from the bay of Naples, I am 41, I have a Master Degree in Art History and I have been a tour guide for over 20 years now!!
My English skill was improved in Ontario, Canada: I spent 6 months there for an exchange programme during high school. I also speak French and Spanish.
I love walking in nature and through archaeological areas, and I like sharing the Italian delicacies with foreigners. I enjoy touring with Northern Americans and British people because they appreciate professionalism and kindness.
Customized tours are my specialty: I feel happy when my clients by the end of the tour are looking at me like old friends!
My vehicle is a Mercedes Viano Van up to 7 passegers,
but please browse my tours and you will also find simple walking tours or tours running by train! PLease feel free to ask and let me know about any special request.
See you around the Bay of Naples: Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, Herculaneum, Naples, and much much more is waiting for you. . .
A Recent Review of this guide
I can only say wonderful things about Fabrizio! We chose his tours of Naples/Pompeii/Herculaneum because of his Pompeii4Kids theme and it was such a great choice. He has worked hard to produce games, quizzes and activities for kids which really bring Pompeii and Herculaneum alive. He was able to engage the older teen and the adults as well, with well-chosen lunch spots, fascinating information, and charm. I highly recommend him and his tours. We loved Naples and were sad to leave. Thanks Fabrizio!
- Qualifying examination: Official Guide of Campania, Regione Campania
- Commercial Driving License up to 8 passengers
- Qualifying examination: National and International Tour Leader, Provincia di Latina
- Training course for Environmental Education, Oasi Naturalistica del Monte Nuovo
- Master degree in Revaluation and Promotion of Historical Sites, University of Naples
- Training corse in Litterature, Aesthetic and Myth, Istituto Italiano Studi Filosofici
- Degree in Humanities, specilised in History of Art, Università di Napoli Federico II
- Socrates: Erasmus Program, Université de Poitiers
- Qualifying courses in The Middle Age, Centre d'études supérieures de civilisation médiévale de Poitiers;
- CFE, Cambridge First Certificate, UCLES
1995 High School Diploma, Liceo Scientifico (scientific secondary school)
1994 Student Exchange Program, Toronto, Canada, American Field Service