Nam Nern Safari
Visit the plain of Jars and drive up too the northern Laos to Ban Sone Kao where we would start our 2days safari, we would see any animals.
Day 1: Luang Prabang-Phonsavanh (Plain of Jars) (-)
After breakfast drive to Plain of jar. upon arrival visit the plain of jar site 1, 2. Overnight in Phonsavanh.
Day 2: Phonsavanh-Son Koua (Nam Nern Night Safari/2 days 1 night) (L, D)
After Breakfast start our drive to Ban Son Koua to meet our boatman, start our long tail boat to Num Nern national park we would see the lizards and birds life. other 50 minutes by boat to salt lick, continue by boat to dinner place. after dinner start out spotlight 2-3hours Animals that may be seen include Sambar deer, otters, barking deer, various species of civets, loris, porcupine and owls. (Seeing tigers is very rare because they usually don't come close to the river).
Day 4: Nam Nern Night Safari-Nong Khiaw (B, L)
Before breakfast take a walk arround the jungle, your guide will talk about the indochina in this area, return for breakfast, then drive to Nongkew. Overnight in Nongkew.
Day 5: Nong Khiaw-Luang Prabang
After breakfast then drive back to Luang Prabang.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport or hotel
End location: Hotel or airport
Duration: 8 hours
Airport or Hotel
- All sightseeing and activities mentioned in program above
- Transportation in private vehicles
- Accommodations in hotels and E-co lodge
- English speaking guide
- B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- 10% Lao PDR governmental tax
- International air tickets to/from Lao PDR
- Visa fee (approximately US$30/pax, depending on nationality)
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and other expenses not described in the program above
- Single room surcharge on request