My name is Leo, a private guide offering personalized and private tours in Nairobi. Whether you are looking for a half-day tour, full-day tour outside the city or multi-day trips in Kenya, I will get you covered.
I'm a native Kenyan passionate about giving guests the best and most professional tour experience of my city, Nairobi. My passion and love for traveling, hiking and touring have over time given me the urge to offer the distinguished local tours in Nairobi.
I strongly believe that no tour is the same as the other, this is because every traveler has different expectations and interests toward a trip. With this in mind, I tend to be completely flexible as far as schedules, times and itineraries are concerned. I operate on your schedule, your interests, within your comfort, desires, and wishes as my highest priorities.
Experience Nairobi tours with an experienced local and be sure at the end of your trip, you will be telling the stories and sharing memories as a local.
Why choose me:
- I know my city and my country: My guiding career was born out of the passionate need to give travelers a local experience. This is after touring, exploring and traveling in my own country for years.
- I am global citizen: Prior to becoming a Private Tour Guide and being a resident of Nairobi, Kenya, I have traveled extensively in different world destinations.
- Flexibility: I love my job and I really care about my guests' interests and expectations. I seek to listen and know what they are looking for so that I can customize their tour.
- Passion and Professionalism: I am passionate about guiding others, traveling, hiking and touring. Giving a professional and a fun tour is what drives me.
- Friendship: Who knows? I might end up in your city one day! This motivates me to make friends with my guests and make them feel at home.
I am excited and looking forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you to Nairobi, Kenya!
See you soon,
A Recent Review of this guide
Leo accompanied us through entire day to assure a memorable and flexible trip for us. We started with a walk in nairobi, the task of getting into and out of a matatu and a impressive safari walk with the orphanage where leo gave us wild live impressions...had a local dinner, a walk and drinks in town. Leo is not just a pro to tell you all about kenia (and I asked a lot), treating every person crossing our way with respect. But also as backpacker allover the world himself making it simple to connect.thx!
Professional and Experienced tour guide (3 years)
First Aid - Red Cross certificate
There are limitations to guiding inside some places but that can be resolved. (For instance, a tour inside the informal settlements requires that a resident of the settlement accompany you. In this case, we would need someone from the community).