2 days Nagarkot Sunrise sunset tour with hiking
Nagarkot is only 32 kilometres far from Kathmandu valley. It is the spectacular viewpoint of sunrise and sunset from a tower point view which is approximately 7000 ft (2000 m) high. The Best time for the visit is October to March.
Surrounding by the eight Popular Himalayan Mountain Range including Mt. Everest, plus the best view of sunlight on the mountain with yellow colour on the peak. Beautiful outdoors enthusiasts flock to green peacefulness hills, forest and scene of art farm.
It is a small beautiful uphill village area which covers the whole view of Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. This place is very popular for the hiking lover person to do natural hiking in this area, short or long. Nagarkot to Chagunarayan, Nagarkot to Dhulikhel etc.
For the natural lovers its the quite and nearest place for peace.
* This tour include an overstay at Nagarkot. If you need suggestion for a hotel to book, please inquire me.
Day 1: Our tour starts by picking up you from the hotel in Kathmandu at 8:00 am with a private vehicle. Once reaching Bhaktapur, our hike will start.
After approximatively 1 hours walk, we will reach one of the Nepal's oldest temple made around 323 A. D. , the Chagunarayn Temple.
In approximatively 2-3 hours (according to the guest walks time), we will reach a local hotel and see on the way beautiful forest, villages and paddy farms.
We will enjoy our stay at this local hotel by viewing the sunset and tasting the local Nepali cuisine (not included in the price). The best view on the month is from October to March.
Here is the perfect place for meditation, yoga or healing exercise, if you want to do this let me know in advance.
Day 2: Early morning wake up for the sunrise (depending on the local sunrise time).
Then, we will return back to Kathmandu.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu or at your hotel in Katmandu.
End location: At Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu or at your hotel in Katmandu.
Duration: 2 days
- My service as your private guide
- Transport by private vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu
- Bottled water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupees - For food and water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel in Nagarkot (please inquire me if you need suggestion for your accommodation).
- Personal expenses
- All my tours are for up to 2 people but I can customize any tour based on your group size.
- I am not a driver. There will be a highly experienced driver on our tours. The vehicle will depend on the size of the group.