Walk through the beautiful alleys and discover the secrets of Mykonos town
Have you ever wondered if you were given just two hours in a destination such as Mykonos island what would yo do? Wondering around Mykonos town can turn into a little adventure of exploration. "Chora " as the locals call Mykonos town is full with cute boutiques and tourists shops with made in Greece souvenirs.
The beautiful windmills are found in the south part of Chora overlooking the sea and the famous area of Little Venice. This area is one of the most beautiful corners of Mykonos where you can capture many photos and if you are lucky you will find Peter the pelican, the mascot of this island.
Little Venice is a colorful neighborhood with wooden balconies hanging above the sea and its one of the best spots if you want to admire one the most romantic sunsets in all of Greece. The architecture of this island is so unique and this is more obvious if you observe the small chapels and churches that are found everywhere in Mykonos town, such as the Paraportiani church, a complex of five different churches
- Our tour starts from the new port of Mykonos driving back to Mykonos town
- We will start the walking tour from the old port of Mykonos going to the central square with the beautiful statue of Manto Mavrogenous and the small tavernas
- We continue our walking tour through the Matoyianni street , the most famous street of Mykonos town watching the small boutiques , the cosy cafes and the fancy bars of the town.
- We will admire the oldest bakery of Mykonos and you will take many photos in the area of Little Venice with the impressive windmills .
- At the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to see the beautiful church of Paraportiani , a miracle of the Cycladic architecture
- This tour can be customized according to your request
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours
Private car (nissan almera )
For bigger groups, I can arrange a larger vehicle with driver
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - Food, drinks, and souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks