Murcia is beautiful and you will have the chance to discover the traditions, festivities, cuisine and history.
Murcia 4 hours private guided tour, begin enjoying the panoramic views of Murcia's horchard and lemon trees plantations. We will include in this private guided tour the visit to the horchard's Museum, where to explore the local life and the tools used in the horchard.
Then we will move to the Fuensanta Sanctuaary where to admite the sculpture for the Murcia's patronesse
Discover the most important temple in the Region, the cathedral of Murcia is a magnificent mixture of styles, a catalogue of stone which summarizes more than six centuries of art and history. The Capilla de Los Vélez covered by a ten-pointed star vault and profusely decorated it is one of the best parts of the cathedral.
Continue this Murcia 4 hours private guided tour, enjoying this spectacular city, walking in its main streets and squares full of life, full of history. Admire the "Real Casino of Murcia" with its different rooms and halls.
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or you're more than 6 ask me!
- Meet your guide at your hotel in Murcia or surroundings
- Depending on where we meet, we will start visiting the Fuensanta Sanctuary or the city center
- Fuensanta Sanctuary visit. The main religious sanctuary to keep the patronesse (WC and souvenirs available)
- Panoramic drive to the city center
- Cathedral visit
- Royal Casino visit (WC available)
- Free time at the pedestrian and main square
- Drive back to your hotel or up to your convenience.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Murcia's Town Hall or Hotel in Murcia pick up
End location: Same place as pick up
Duration: 4 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Euro - - Ticket to the "Royal Casino" of Murcia
Please, bring with you some cash for your extra needs (water 1'20€ coffee 2€...)