An Exclusive Bollywood Tour
Mumbai is often referred to as the City of Dreams, a city that is home to the world's largest film industry - yes, Bollywood. During this tour, we'll give you a peep into the lives of some of Bollywood's biggest stars and spice it up with some jolly good, Bolly-wood tid-bits! We'll also take you to some of Mumbai's most iconic landmarks and tell you the story - both past and present - of this great metropolis.
DISCOVER BEAUTIFUL MUMBAI
1. Gateway of India
2. Taj Mahal Hotel built by British in 1903.
3. CST (Chatrapatti Shivaji terminus ) a UNESCO World Heritage site.
4. Kala Ghoda
5. Flora Fountain
6. Rajabhai Clock Tower
7. Mumbai High court
8. Asiatic Society
9. The office of Director of general of police
10. Jahangir Art gallery
11. Mumbai Unversity a British heritage built in 1957
12. Drive past marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach.
13. Malabar hill
14. Hanging gardens.
15 . Kamala Nehru Park.
16. The Tower of Silence
17. Jain temple .
18. Mani Bhavan
19. A look at Haji Ali from the car
20. The famous Bandra - Worli Sea Link
21. The Famous Lilavati Hospital where the Bollywood stars gets them checked.
22. A walk down Bandra Bandstand Promenade
23 A look at the Bollywood filmstars houses.
24. Can take you to experience street shopping.
25. Time and energy permitting will also take you to a high-end mall. . . to experience the other side of Mumbai.
26. A PLEASANT SURPRISE . . . The Highlight of the TOUR
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: any south location of your choice
End location: any south Mumbai location of your choice
Duration: 5 hours
For 4 persons
Air conditioned chauffeur driven car.
My tour services plus the rental of the car and the driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Indian rupee - Per Person for personal expenses
Meal, aerated water & personal expenses
I can also customize the tour according to your requirement with your prior intimation
** You are responsible to purchase your own travel insurance to join this tour **
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maya has a comprehensive knowledge of Mumbai; a city that she loves showing to visitors. A comfortable air-conditioned vehicle was provided with a driver. Visiting the fish market was one of many highlights.