An Exclusive Bollywood Tour
Mumbai is often referred to as the City of Dreams, a city that is home to the world's largest film industry - yes, Bollywood. During this tour, we'll give you a peep into the lives of some of Bollywood's biggest stars and spice it up with some jolly good, Bolly-wood tid-bits! We'll also take you to some of Mumbai's most iconic landmarks and tell you the story - both past and present - of this great metropolis.
DISCOVER BEAUTIFUL MUMBAI
1. Gateway of India
2. Taj Mahal Hotel built by British in 1903.
3. CST (Chatrapatti Shivaji terminus ) a UNESCO World Heritage site.
4. Kala Ghoda
5. Flora Fountain
6. Rajabhai Clock Tower
7. Mumbai High court
8. Asiatic Society
9. Director of general of police office
10. A walk down colaba causeway
11. Mumbai Unversity a British heritage built in 1957
12. Drive past marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach.
13. Malabar hill
14. Hanging gardens.
15 . Kamala Nehru Park.
16. The Tower of Silence
17. Jain temple .
18. Mani Bhavan
19. A look at Haji Ali from the car
20. The famous Bandra - Worli Sea Link and also check out a quaint lil village in Bandra
21. The Famous Lilavati Hospital where the Bollywood stars gets them checked.
22 A visit to Castella de Aguada.
23. A walk down Bandra Bandstand Promenade
24. Look at the Bollywood filmstars houses.
25. Experience street shopping, ALSO a visit to the mall, another aspect of MUMBAI
26. PLEASANT SURPRISE . . Highlight of the TOUR
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: any south location of your choice
End location: any south Mumbai location of your choice
Duration: 5 hours
For 2 persons
Air conditioned chauffeur driven car.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Indian rupee - Per Person for personal expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maya has a comprehensive knowledge of Mumbai; a city that she loves showing to visitors. A comfortable air-conditioned vehicle was provided with a driver. Visiting the fish market was one of many highlights.