An Exclusive Bollywood Tour
Mumbai is often referred to as the City of Dreams, a city that is home to the world's largest film industry - yes, Bollywood. During this tour, we'll give you a peep into the lives of some of Bollywood's biggest stars and spice it up with some jolly good, Bolly-wood tid-bits! We'll also take you to some of Mumbai's most iconic landmarks and tell you the story - both past and present - of this great metropolis.
DISCOVER BEAUTIFUL MUMBAI
1. Gateway of India
2. Taj mahal Hotel built by British in 1903.
3. CST (Chatrapatti Shivaji terminus ) a UNESCO World heritage site. Which has 18 platforms & also you can visit a platform & meet the famous dabbawalas (people who carry your Home Cooked Food & meticulously bring them to your place of work) . The dabbawalas are a topic of discussion at the YALE University in America.
4. Kala Ghoda
5. Flora Fountain
6. Rajabhai Clock Tower
7. Mumbai High court
8. Asiatic Society
9. The office of Director of genral of police
10. Jahangir Art gallery
11. Mumbai Unversity a british heritage built in 1957
12. Drive past marine Drive and Chowpattu Beach.
13. Malabar hill
14. Jain temple and kamla Nehru park
15. Mani bhavan
16. A look at haji ali from the car
17. The famous Bandra - Worli Sea Link
18. The Famous Lilavati Hospital where the Bollywood stars gets them checked.
19. Stroll down Bandra Bandstand Promenade
20 A look at the Bollywood filmstars houses
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: any south location of your choice
End location: any south Mumbai location of your choice
Duration: 5 hours
For 2 persons
Air conditioned chauffeur driven car.
My tour services plus the rental of the car and the driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Indian rupee - Per Person for personal expenses
Meal, aerated water & personal expenses
I can also customize the tour according to your requirement with your prior intimation
** You are responsible to purchase your own travel insurance to join this tour **