Come and Explore the City of Dreams with your Private Experience Guide...
According to my mind, I feel that the best way to experience the best BOLLYWOOD city in the world is hanging out with someone who knows the place well, and can explore it in such a way it becomes a great and unforgettable memory which will last a lifetime. I will guide you and exceed all criteria and expectations, and will go above and beyond to provide you with an experience that cannot be achieved by sitting one bus with dozens of other people.
I look forward to meeting you, and sharing the Mumbai experience.
On this tour we will visit:
• Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
• Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
• Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
• Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
• Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
• OvalCricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
• Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
• VictoriaTerminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
• Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
• Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
• Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
• Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
Also includes drive past many British Heritage Buildings. . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your suitable location or your accommodations within Mumbai.
End location: Your suitable location or your accommodations within Mumbai.
Duration: 6 hours
Full Day City tour take minimum 6 hours, or it may be more or less depending on Mumbai's unpredictable traffic, weather...
Air Condition Swift Dzire Car and Toyota Innova depends on your choice and number of Travellers...
• Experienced English Speaking Guide
• Aircon Car & Driver
• Entry Tickets at Mani Bhavan
• Toll & Parking
• Local Train Ride Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 INR - per person- while we travel and visit certain places, it could include food, or shopping & Entry Fees not mentioned in the itinerary...
• Any food or personal expenses.
• Anything which is not mentioned in the Included Section
If you want to add any complimentary hours or want to increase number of pax, message me and I will customize it...
• I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We spent a fabulous day with Shailendra. He showed us every interesting site in south Mumbai. In addition he spent hours helping us find the perfect pashminas. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I would highly recommend him.