Explore Israel with Private Guide, Across the Country, including Petra
This tour is going across the country, from top to bottom. I included Petra in Jordan as well.
In 10 days, we will visit the following places: Jerusalem Old and New City / Tel Aviv and Jaffa / Caesarea / Haifa, Akko, Galilee and Golan Heights / Dead Sea and Masada / Mitzpe Ramon and the Ramon Crater / Petra and Wadi Rum in Jordan, Israel's neighbor. Good Wineries visits can be added.
** Note: this tour will be totally customized, according to your requests, needs and pace.
The tour can be 3 to 12 days.
- Day 1 - Pick up in Ben Gurion airport, drive and visit Tel Aviv and Jaffa.
- Day 2 - Along the coast: Caesarea, Haifa, Akko.
- Day 3 - Galilee - Rosh Hanikra, Safed, Hula.
- Day 4 - Golan Heights - Mount Bental, Gamla.
- Day 5 - Jerusalem Old City, including Mount Scopus and the Mount of Olives.
- Day 6 - Jerusalem New City, including the Israel Museum, Yad Vashem and Mahne Yehuda colorful Market.
- Day 7 - Dead Sea and Masada.
- Days 8 and 9 - 2 days in Jordan - cross to Jordan. Off Road in Wadi Rum, accommodation in Wadi Mousa / A day in Petra, the Nabatean Red City.
- Day 10 - Mitzpe Ramon in the Negev - the Crater, Bedouin hospitality, Camels ride. Back to Tel Aviv, or to Ben Gurion airport.
The itinerary can be customized for customer's needs, 3 to 12 days.
Can add good wineries.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 days
The tour can be customized, 3 to 12 days.
The car is long Toyota Landcruiser, year 2018, with air-condition.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1400 Israeli Shekels - Food is about 100 nis (Israeli Shekels) per person.
Entrances fee are about 400 nis per person.
Jordan: Petra and Wadi Rum costs are $110 per person.
I am a driver guide. My car can fit up to 4 passengers and 2 kids comfortably (with A/C and Wi-Fi). For larger groups, I will rent bigger car.
I can guide inside all attractions, museums and monuments.
I guide in English.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Had a wonderful time with Avraham. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough in explanation for ALL areas and cities we visited. The 7 day tour was planned very well, no wastage of time! Perfect English and very flexible to allow for lunches, dinners etc. Recommend him 150%!!, if you want to learn and explore Israel!