Experience local arts, culture and the most magnificent lakeside views in Mount Fuji's foothills!
Bike around all of the Fuji Five Lakes and experience breathtaking and diverse views of Mount Fuji. Leave urban Japan behind and travel off the beaten path on lovely country roads relatively few tourists see. Drop into lush, forested valleys where clear, still lake waters reflect mountains and sky.
See an atmospheric ancient temple and a "floating" shrine on one of the lakes. Explore a beautifully-preserved traditional village where artisans produce elaborate hand-made crafts in traditional Japanese thatched-roof farmhouses. Visit parks where vast flower gardens foreground the iconic mountain.
If you take this tour in Spring, you'll view Mt Fuji framed by exquisite cherry blossoms. In Summer, the lake is encircled by wildflowers and emerald, tree-blanketed hills. In Fall, you'll ride under arches formed by maple and ginko branches covered with bright red and yellow leaves. And in Winter, you'll gaze past towering evergreens at Fuji and its magnificent crown of snow.
• Private car transportation to Lake Yamanaka
• Bike around Lake Yamanaka on excellent bike paths away from roads and cars, stopping along the way where Mt Fuji can be viewed with magnificent swans and vast fields of flowers in the foreground
• Bike downhill from Lake Yamanaka to Kawaguchiko, stopping at a beautiful, historic temple on the way
• Bike around Lake Kawaguchi, stopping to see the "floating shrine" on the lake
• Picnic lunch at the lakeside
• Bike around Lake Sai, stopping at a spectacular Mt Fuji viewpoint along the way
• Visit a village with ancient thatched-roof houses and enter the houses to see local artisans' traditional craftwork
• Bike around Lake Shoji and Lake Motosu, stopping at outstanding Mt Fuji viewpoints along the way
• And if you want I am happy to customize the tour for you. Please inquire for a quote •
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
• Private safe comfortable car with A/C.
• Bicycle(Electric bikes are not available for this tour)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5400 Yen - (approximately 50 USD) for souvenirs or Any expenses for your private use
- Personal Expenses
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences