I'm a fourth-generation Muscovite, I was born in Moscow (back in USSR times) and spent here my very best years. I am a real local, I love to walk around and discover my city since I was a teenager. I lived in different Moscow neighbourhoods and it enriched my knowledge and personal connection with this beautiful city.
As a local, I want to share with my guests the real 'for locals' Moscow.
So, I offer several unique, off-the-beaten-path tours and I can also customize your very own personal walking tour. Many clients book me also for their private tours of Golden Ring and Countryside and for Moscow Monasteries visit.
My suggestion on having a good time in Moscow:
- Spend your first day on an introductory / half or full day walking tour to get to know Moscow from the locals perspective
- Spend your second day in Moscow exploring Kremlin, Red Square and its surroundings
- Having a full day countryside trip to Golden Ring is mandatory!
- Want something different? Visit Moscow Monasteries
I offer a wide variety of tours in and around Moscow. I do walking, driving and combination walking/driving tours. My vehicle is a business class Nissan Fuga, 2006 model year. I'm passionate about the history, the traditions, the food, nature observation, Russian politics and the social dynamics. Russia is a complex country, that's true.
I like to create unique tours and visit places which other travel agencies don't visit. I love to get my guests off the beaten path, into different neighborhoods and give you an insiders look at Moscow. As an experienced traveler I appreciate how important a guide can be for enhancing a visitor's experience. Getting to know a new place with a local makes all the difference. My aim is to make you discover Moscow not as a tourist but as a local. The itineraries I design are specifically for travelers who seek an authentic experience of Moscow. You will walk streets where locals walk, we will go to local cafes, eat local food and I will tell you about our culture, history and customs.
- My basic tour is an introductory / half day walking tour around hidden Moscow streets and its diverse neighborhoods. Full day walking tour covers much more!
- Beside tours in Moscow I offer a full day tour outside of Moscow. Countryside tours are totally my favourite! This is an epic full day tour, where we visit unique places and do some interesting things like painting your own Matryoshka.
I have an e-commerce management background and do manage a small hospitality business when not on tour. Apart from living in Moscow, I have spent a few years living abroad (USA, Ukraine, Thailand) and really like meeting guests from all around the world. I have traveled around 50 countries and know exactly what's the key to having a good time in a foreign country, and what you need in an unfamiliar city: walk a little, have some fun, learn brief history lessons, take nice photos, do pit-stops for coffee and lunch, share great stories, smile and enjoy! And as a local, I do know places for all of that!
Apart of my listed tours I suggest you to meet interesting people for awesome experiences (can be included in our tours or made separately):
* Russian Cooking Experience at real Moscow flat kitchen (1-2 persons )
* Local Georgian Food Tour (with a georgian host)
* Moscow Photowalk & Photoshoot (by pro photographer)
* Wine Tasting
* Pottery Class
* Moscow Art Cluster walking tour by resident
I look forward to meeting you and share my appreciation of my amazing home town and my beautiful country.
So, can't wait to book a tour?
Welcome to Russia and I will see you very soon!
A Recent Review of this guide
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Anton. He tailored the countryside tour to our interests. We felt that we got a look at the "real" Russia beyond the tourist sites. He was a great source of information about Russian culture, Russian history, and Russia today. We highly recommend his company and his tour!
I have a Master's degree in Trade Economics from the Russian University of Economics.
I lived in New York for a while, where I studied Business English and marketing at New York University, so you can expect normal conversational English from my side.
I have had a driver's licence since 2003 and for countryside tours I drive my own business class Nissan Fuga, which accommodates up to four guests.
I don't offer inside museums tours and I don't possess Kremlin tour license.