See how real Russians live
It is time to do something different today. On this tour, you will see how average Muscovites live, where they shop, what schools their children go to. I'll pick you up at the hotel and take you to the historic place - the Three Station Square - the busiest hub of Moscow. We'll use a commuter train to get to the outskirts. During this tour, you will see the Soviet-era movie theater, a kindergarten, and a hospital, drop into the local food market and see the 18th-century Kuskovo park and estate - a place where local residents relax and their children play. Then we'll break for tea at my Moscow apartment. We will also have lunch at the local cafeteria. After the tour, I'll take you back to the city center by metro.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Around 45 min ride to Veshnyaki bedroom community
- Tour of the neighborhood including a visit to my apartment and lunch break at a good Russian cafeteria where locals eat.
- Metro ride back to Moscow
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel
End location: Your hotel
Duration: 5 hours
We'll get around Moscow on foot and by public transportation
- Your guide-interpreter services are included in the price
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 Rubles - approx per person- lunch in a local cafeteria and public transportation
- Any food
- Admission fee to Kuskovo if it is needed
- public transportation
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour