Will take care of you throughout your visit and make sure you will have an unforgettable time! See the city like a local, not like a tourist. Moscow has much more than walking on the Red Square. Get out of standard routes to see and feel the local stories and local spirit.
Why are my tours special? I prefer to prepare individual itineraries for my guests and always ask people about their interests, ideas and even dreams. It's important to understand the person to provide them with the best guiding tour.
If you want to visit more than Moscow and go to other cities of Russia within a trip this is possible, too. No matter what tour idea you have, feel free to tell me. I like challenges :)
Some of my standard tours can be booked instantly online, the rest we create together.
A Recent Review of this guide
Excellent ! We had a very short window to see Moscow and Kristina managed to get in all the highlights for us and back to the airport in time for our flight out- she was very knowable and fun to be with. Thank you again!
- I'm working as a guide since 2014
- Moscow State Linguistics University
- University of Toronto "Certificate of General English Program"
- Berlitz Toronto, Canada
* I don't offer inside museums tours.
* * Dress code if you plan to visit churches: no shorts for men, as for women - only long skirts or dresses, long sleeves and head scarf