I was born and raised in a small village in the desert. My family were nomads, but when the oldest of my brothers reached school age, they decide to settle in that village for the reason of being in school. I started guiding tourists in my desert when I was a little boy and upon early adulthood, after my primary school finished, I moved to the nearest big town to continue my schooling. I got my baccalaureate degree and 2 years of Tourism Professional school to become a licensed guide.
I'm Certificated as a tour guide by the Ouarzazate Tourism Institute for guides training. After my training finished, I started as a tour guide in Morocco with clients of different agencies for several years. Now, its with great pleasure that I'm with Toursbylocals Team.
My interest is to show and share with my clients Morocco's Life style, Nomad Berber life, Culture and Traditions and Berber Music. I will be happy to help you discover the most amazing places Morocco.
Looking to share and introduce you my experiences, my homeland, to enjoy the magical atmosphere of the desert, medinas and souks of morocco; I provide Tours that will permit you to explore the real depth of Morocco, full of peace and hospitality :
- Customized Tours, that will be suitable to your wishes and to your interest.
- Tours around Morocco.
- Luxury Tours
- Hiking and Trekking in the Atlas Mountains and Desert Sahara.
- Off-road Tours.
- Camel ride tours.
Tips about Morocco:
- Things to know about Morocco, it's one of the safest countries for any tourist to visit, the people are quite friendly and there are tourist police everywhere to keep the security of people.
- Moroccans are famously hospitable and love to show and share their country with visitors. These tips will make your trip even easier.
Looking Forward to Welcoming you in Morocco.
A Recent Review of this guide
Ahmed was a fantastic guide. He is extremely friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable and entertaining. We travel a fair bit and have never taken a guided tour. I was a bit worried that we might not enjoy being “trapped” with a guide for 4 days. Luckily we experienced the exact opposite as we looked forward to his company every day. Our driver, Rashid, was amazing. He’s such a patient and safe driver and this was much appreciated on the long drives on windy two (one??) lane roads.Highly recommend Ahmed & Rashid!
- Licensed and Professional Tour Guide.
- Many Years of experience with different travel agencies.
- I arrange different Morocco Tours.
- I use Private Official Tourism Transportation in my Tours.
- Trekking in the Desert and Atlas Mountains.
- First aid certificate.
- I cannot accompany you inside of the historical monuments of some cities.