All in a day
We will head to the hill of Montjuich with its 1992 Olympic site and fantastic city views.
From Montjuich the tour continues with the port area, passing by the statue of Christopher Columbus, La Rambla, Beach area, Arch of Triumph, Plaza Cataluña, the heart of the city and the Passeig de Gracia boulevard (Gaudi's Casa Batlló and La Pedrera).
The Gothic Quarter is the oldest district in Barcelona: The Cathedral, built in 1298, is a great example of the Catalan Gothic Architecture. The Plaça Sant Jaume, site of the Catalan Autonomous Government Palace and the City Hall.
The Plaça del Rei, (King's Square) with the 14 th century's Santa Agata's Chapel
It is said that the Catholic monarchs, Ferdinand and Isabella, received Columbus here when he returned from America.
Another stop will be made a the Sagrada Familia (outside visit)
After lunch, our driver will take us on a short ride to the Monastery of Montserrat.
- Plaça Espanya
- Montjuich hill: 1992 Olympic facilities. The perfect spot for the city views
- Christoper Columbus monument
- Old and Olympic harbour, Barceloneta district, beach area
- Arch of Triumph, built on the occasion of the 1888 Universal Exhibition
- Plaça Catalunya, the central square in Barcelona
- Passeig de Gracia avenue: Gaudi's Batlló and Mila houses
- Sagrada Familia basilica -outside- If you wish to visit the inside, let me know!
Ride to Montserrat
- Complete visit of the Monastery of Montserrat
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: " A la carte "
At your hotel, apartment, cruise terminal
You will recognize me very easily because of my Credential and also a sign with your name.
If you need a different meeting location, let me know for an extra charge.
End location: " A la carte "
At your hotel, apartment, cruise terminal.
Duration: 8 hours
-Private transport Mercedes car, minivan
-Me, as your local expert.
-Free map of Barcelona and Montserrat
-Extra questions you might have for your perfect stay in Barcelona
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 €uros - Coffee, drink.
-Lunch: 20 €/person approximately.