Life is about moments! Isn't it what you want out of your holiday?
Let me take you to what you don't want to miss while you visit one of the most special cities in North America!
My name is Chantal, I chose to live in vibrant Montréal 14 years ago and still can't get enough of it! I combine my work as a tourist guide of Montréal with discovering the world as a tour leader on cruises or escorted tours. Its taken me to more than 70 countries where I've experienced so many different city tours! What a great way to help understanding the world! Putting the big puzzle together in regards to history, architecture, art, multiculturalism and of course … cuisine !!! The perfect way to remember a place … food … and Montréal is about all of the above !!!
My passion is to give private tours that allows us the flexibility to « live the moment » !
I await you!
A Recent Review of this guide
Chantal did a terrific job of making our tour an enlightening, informative and pleasant experience. She was extremely personable and knowledgable and was receptive to all our requests. Unfortunately, one of our members was not feeling well and Chantal was very sensitive to the situation, trying to help her at every turn. We would definitely use Toursbylocals in the future and would highly recommend Chantal as a wonderful guide.
* Liscensed by the City of Montreal (2011).
* Certified at ITHQ as Montreal Tourist Guide (2011).
* Certified at Vélo Québec to guide by Bike (2011).
* First aid trained by St-John's Ambulance (every 2 years).
* Covered by liability insurances of APGT.
* Member of APGT, the professional association of tourist guides of Montreal.
* tour leader around the world since 1994.
* Liscensed by the city of Québec (renewed 2017).
* Certified at Mérici College, Québec (1991).
I am a licensed guide of both Montreal and Québec city and have no restrictions.