Life is about moments! Isn't it what you want out of your holiday?
Let me take you to what you don't want to miss while you visit one of the most special cities in North America!
My name is Chantal, I chose to live in vibrant Montréal 14 years ago and still can't get enough of it! I combine my work as a tourist guide of Montréal with discovering the world as a tour leader on cruises or escorted tours. Its taken me to more than 70 countries where I've experienced so many different city tours! What a great way to help understanding the world! Putting the big puzzle together in regards to history, architecture, art, multiculturalism and of course … cuisine !!! The perfect way to remember a place … food … and Montréal is about all of the above !!!
My passion is to give private tours that allows us the flexibility to « live the moment » !
I await you!
A Recent Review of this guide
We thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of Montreal with Chantal. It was our 1st visit to Montreal and we were a party of three including my mom and my 15 year old daughter. Chantal was prompt and met us at our hotel. She tailored the tour based our our input. We could not have asked for a better time in Montreal and Chantal made it memorable. I look forward to returning to Montreal and seeing the underground city in depth with Chantal as our guide.
* Liscensed by the City of Montreal (2011).
* Certified at ITHQ as Montreal Tourist Guide (2011).
* Certified at Vélo Québec to guide by Bike (2011).
* First aid trained by St-John's Ambulance (every 2 years).
* Covered by liability insurances of APGT.
* Member of APGT, the professional association of tourist guides of Montreal.
* tour leader around the world since 1994.
* Liscensed by the city of Québec (renewed 2017).
* Certified at Mérici College, Québec (1991).
I am a licensed guide of both Montreal and Québec city and have no restrictions.