I would love to show you around Montréal and take you to all of my favourite spots. As a native born + raised Montrealer, I know the city inside and out. Having lived in Montréal my whole life, I have spent countless hours exploring, discovering, savouring and sampling all the unique things that my beloved hometown has to offer. I know Montréal!
Whether you are looking to learn more about Montréal's fascinating heritage & history, taste your way around town with our culinary delights, wander and explore our eclectic neighbourhoods, cycle our extensive bike path network or hunt for the best vantage points for memorable photos - let me show you around!
My passion for Montréal and knowledge of the city will guarantee that you get to see and do all of the things that you definitely won't want to miss. Nothing beats being shown around by a local!
I have worked exclusively in the local Montréal tourism industry for the last 20 years. Keeping up to date on the latest hot-spot restaurant, the newest pop up event, an upcoming festival or the current cultural and musical happenings is my passion. It will be my pleasure to make recommendations and help you put together an unforgettable Montréal experience.
Have a look at the tours that I offer - if you don't see what you're looking for, drop me a line. I'm sure I can accommodate your special request. It will be my pleasure to create a custom tour just for you!
À bientôt - See you soon!
- Licensed, professional Montréal Tourist Guide with a guiding permit issued by the City of Montréal
- Active member of APGT (Association professionnelle des guides touristiques de Montréal / Professional Tourist Guide Association - Montréal Chapter)
- Bicycle Tour Guide - certified by Vélo Québec
- Graduate of the Institut de tourisme et d'hôtellerie du Québec (ITHQ) - Ville de Montréal Professional Montréal Tourist Guide Signature Program
- First Aid / Basic Life Support Course certified by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
I do not offer tours outside of Montréal.