My name is Christian (globetrotter, foodie, serial entrepreneur and amateur Flamenco guitarist). Although I am originally from the States (of Indonesian and French background), I have lived for 28 years in this beautiful city. My first encounter with Montreal was initially as a wide-eyed tourist, then as a new immigrant and entrepreneur and for more than two decades, as a passionate advocate, in love with the city's history, culture and people.
Let me share with you my discoveries and ''inside information'', ranging from little-known neighbourhood restaurants with unique personalities, to unbeaten paths offering vistas of the city, it's "mountain'' and it's river.
Choose one of my tours ''as is'', or contact me and let me customize a tour to your specific interests. Let your experience of Montreal become a bucket list item that you will want to relive and share with others.
A Recent Review of this guide
This is a wonderful tour that is informative and provides a terrific city overview. If it's your first time in Montreal- it is so helpful to learn about the city sights and history as well as orientate about the central areas. Christian is a wonderful, knowledgeable guide. He made sure that the tour was appropriate and very informative with lots of tips on extra things to see and do after our tour. We highly recommend!
1. Licensed Tourist Guide by the City of Montreal
2.Trained and Certified by the ITHQ (Institut de Tourisme et Hôtellerie du Québec)- Montreal.
3. Member of the APGT (Association Professionnelle de Guide Touristiques) and covered by the Association's Liability Insurance- Montreal (Member of the World Federation of Tourist Guide Association)
4. Certified Cycling Escort and Emergency Service Technician by Vélo Québec
5. First Aid Certification (renewed 2017) with the Heart and Stroke Foundation
7. Class 4C Driver's Licence (minibus up to 24 passengers)
I do not offer tours of Quebec City. Please contact a certified Quebec City guide for tours of our provincial capital.