Enjoy a full day tour and be amazed by Montenegro
Discover amazing beautiful sceneries of Bay of Kotor the most southern fjord of Europe driving along the bayside with the best picture stops on the way to Budva (our last stop).
Visiting the farmers market, walking the city walls in Kotor, swimming in Budva or visit Our Lady of the Rocks in front of Perast, are some of the options during this day trip.
Let's go together to explore magical Montenegro and discover the hidden beauty of unspoiled Mediterranean.
* The tour is up to 3 people but if you are a larger group, please inquire me for a quote and a customized tour. I can arrange for a larger vehicle.
Our tour starts from Dubrovnik:
- Driving down to south through the Magistrala coastal road.
We will pass by Cavtat and the airport of Dubrovnik.
It will take about 1-hour to get to the border of Montenegro.
- Driving alongside bay of Kotor with picture stops to capture beautiful sceneries of the southernmost fjord of Europe.
- Perast: coffee break and free time. Optional visit at Our Lady of the Rocks islet
- Kotor: visiting old town, city walls visit or free time optional.
- Budva: visit the old town of Budva, then free time for lunch, swimming or shopping
- Driving back to Dubrovnik using a different route via ferry, across the bay of Kotor.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 10 hours
Duration of the tour can go maximum up to 10 hours, depending on the time of the year. During the peak season, we can expect long waitings at the border.
Hired modern car, medium size airconditioned.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euro - 8 Euros per person - Our Lady of the Rocks (boat ride and entrance fee to the museum)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Josko is a wonderful guide. He is a careful and courteous driver. He was quite solicitous of my comfort during the tour. He found parking near the places we visited and would take me away from the cruise ship hordes. I loved the information he shared about he sites we visited; you can tell he loved teaching history. Since my interest was photography, he made sure to take me to great viewpoints. I thoroughly enjoyed my tour with Josko.