Premium tour for curious travelers with a certified guide
A tour about the authentic Riviera, the one I love, with a program for demanding travelers.
You will discover the great classics of the French Riviera in a way that others don't. Because the "must see" don't have to be standardized, and because the way you see them can change everything to your experience, I build and customize my tour for you.
Together we will enjoy some of the most famous panoramas in Europe, you will understand places full of history and traditions, you will taste the flavors of the south, you will stroll among colors and impressions that you never experienced before.
This day will also be an opportunity to experience France, that's part of my "personal touch".
If you are curious, if you want more than just a sightseeing, if you want to make that day special, if you want to mix some guided moments and some free time, then I hope you will choose to discover this magic Riviera with me.
To customize the tour please contact me before booking.
- Private pick up and scenic drive on the low corniche, SAINT-JEAN-CAP-FERRAT.
Option : Guided visit of the ROTHSCHILD villa & its breathtaking gardens (14€/pers)
- Visit of the medieval port of VILLEFRANCHE with maybe a coffee by the sea.
- Guided tour of the old town of NICE from the castle hill, with the market for some free time.
- Lunch time in the OLD TOWN or by the sea.
- The vistas from the MONT BORON and the upper corniche.
- In the mountains visit of the eagle nest of EZE (touristy) or guided tour of the medieval village of LA TURBIE.
- Scenic road of the Mont des mules
- Principality of MONACO: I like to suggest the places which are the most adapted to your taste, from Monte-Carlo to Fontvieille, passing my the "rock" and the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit, there is an extensive offer.
- Drop off at your boat (or at your hotel)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
You are certain to be back at the port exactly at the time of your choice, we finish by Monaco so no streess guarantee.
Depending of the number of people in your group I use a specific vehicle, always premium and recent.
Transportation in a 2018 premium 8 seater minivan (7 passengers) with individual A/C 3 rows, leather seats, panoramic sunroof, electric doors, free wifi, cooler with complimentary drinks.
A 2019 premium SUV (up to 3 passengers) with A/C 2 rows, leather interior, panoramic sunroof, free wifi, cooler with complimentary drinks.
My vehicle have access to the ALL the parts of Monaco, including the Rock.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Being Certified Tour Guide & Lecturer I have NO restriction of any sort, I can guide you inside historic sites/monuments as well as in museums.
Check the "Guide Requirements for France" before choosing a tour guidein France.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Michel is a very fun guide who knows every side road and view possible. So many great photo sights and insights into the areas along the hill tops. Michel guided our little group for 2 days and each day was special. He picked us up at our port and delivered us back full of great stories, historical information and many smiles.