Past and present of the city
The modernisation of Dubai has leaped in a short time keeping intact their own cultural heritage. This tour brings you to have an explicit look of this variance of old and new Dubai. The itinery is as below.
1. Pass by rulers place
2. pass by Dubai world trade centre
3. Picture stop Emirates towers & Dubai International Financial Center
4. visit Dubai mall(The world biggest shopping mall)
5. picture stop Aqurium in the dubai mall
6. Picture Stop near Burj Khalifa(the tallest building in the world)
7. Will show you the area of the world tallest music fountain
8. Picture Stop Ski Dubai( Mall of the emirates)
9. Visit Palm Island (picutre stop near Atlantis Hotel)
10. Check out Dubai Marina( Known as little Manhattan )
11. Visit Emirates Hills ( Beverly Hills )
12. Get to know Souk Madinat Jumeira( Little venice)
13. See the Burj Al Arab(Picuter stop The most expensive hotel)
14. Picture stop Jumeira Mosque.
15. Pass through Bastakia
16. Visit Dubai Museum ( Opening time: Sat to Thu 8. 30 am 8. 30pm- Fri 3. 30pm to 9pm- Ramadan Fri to Thu 4pm to 6pm )
17. Visit Gold souk and spice souk
18. Go for an Abra ride ( water taxi )
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the Airport, Cruise terminal Or Hotel lobby with your sign board
End location: I will drop you off at the Airport, cruise ship terminal or Hotel
Duration: 10 hours
The transportation will be provided in Toyota Privea which can accomodate 7 people. 2015 Model. Spacious and Luxurious. Clean and Power AC. Very passenger friendly vehicle with absolute comfort.
My time as your personal tour guide and assistant.
Personal driver ( So I can concentrate more on tours )
Transportation with brand new cars.
Water taxi tickets.
Airport parking ( If pick up from airport )
Bottle of water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Lunch, souvenirs, entrance fees,
You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We did the old and new Dubai tour. Sunil was extremely accommodating and flexible with the tour. We modified it a bit to go to the skydeck on Burj and a bit less time in mall. Sunil has very broad and deep knowledge regarding Dubai and beyond. We learned a great deal in a short period of time. We never felt rushed and he always made us feel that we were most important. Outstanding guide and extremely informative. We are so glad we selected Sunil and Tours by Locals vs. a larger tour group.