The Enchanting Beauty of Mljet Island
Sail away on our speed boat from Dubrovnik's harbour along the Koločep channel enjoying a spectacular panoramic view of the Elaphite Islands on the way to the west side of Mljet Island (approx. 33 Nautical Miles away).
It is said that the great mythical Greek hero and King of Ithaca, Odysseus had been lured and made hostage by the nymph Calypso after being shipwrecked on the breath-taking Island of Mljet. Now popular for its astonishing national park, one of 8 national parks in Croatia. The island is a forested paradise containing the miraculous large and minor sea lakes, and the Benedictine monastery of Saint Mary dating back to the 12th century, which is practically an isle on an island.
After exploring the sea lakes and the monastery, you'll more than enough things to do on the island for an amazing day on this beautiful forested oasis. There will be free time to enjoy lunch in Polače, before departing back to Dubrovnik. On our way back, we'll make stopovers on Šipan or Lopud Island upon your desire.
1. From your location in Dubrovnik we drive you to the harbour in Dubrovnik.
2. Cruise from Dubrovnik along the Eaphites Islands to the west of Mljet Island.
3. Arrive in Polače and transportation by bus to Mljet National Park (10 min).
4. Visit the national park area including the Benedictine monastery on the Isle of St. Mary.
5. Return to Polače and cruise back to Dubrovnik-
6. Stopovers along the way on Šipan or Lopud Island upon your desire.
7. Tour ends in Dubrovnik harbour and we drive you back to your location in Dubrovnik.
Important: Free time for lunch may be at any time to your preference!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Dubrovnik city area upon agreement. Also possible outside of this area at an extra cost.
End location: Dubrovnik city area upon agreement. Also possible outside of this area at an extra cost.
Duration: 10 hours
Important: The tour could be postponed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions at sea.
1. Pickup/Drop-off by motor vehicle*
2. Speedboat cruise*
3. National Park bus
a) Mercedes Benz E class (capacity 3 passengers)
b) Mercedes Benz Viano van (capacity 6 passengers)
c) Mercedes Benz Sprinter minibus (capacity 10 passengers)
d) Speedboat Atlantic (capacity 10 passengers)
- Professional tour guidance
- Free Bottled water
- Mljet and Elaphite Islands Brochure
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6300 Croatian Kuna - - Speedboat transportation by professional skipper (5.000 Kunas payable to skipper)
- Mljet National Park Entrance Fees (adults 125 Kunas, children 70 Kunas, under 7 yrs - free)
Mljet NP entrance fees are subject to change in accordance to their official pricelist.
Calculated by 7.4 HRK to 1 EUR and applies to 10 adults
- Any food or beverages
- Any personal purchases or expenses
No particular restrictions.