A glimpse of Toar and Lumimuut Land
The heart of Minahasa is highlands with beautiful nature. The three main town on Highlands are Tomohon, the city of flowers; Tondano, the town by the big lake; and Kawangkoan, the peanut city. In these places are many places of interest to visit.
I invite you to come and visit my place and I'd be gladly show you everything around.
- Right after breakfast, we will leave for Minahasa Highland Tour to visit Mahawu Oration Hill, a very nice park in Tomohon on the body of Mt. Mahawu.
- Then to Local Painting Gallery in Kakaskasen, it is in the middle of rice fields.
- Next we will go to Three Dharma Temple.
- After that, we will go to Kayawu Village for Japanese Cave and Batu Sumanti site.
- Then, to Woloan village for Waruga, the ancient tombs and then the Indigenous Knockdown House Production.
- After that, we will go to Tomohon Traditional Market.
- Then we will head for Lunch in a floating restaurant by Tondano Lake.
- From there we will go to Natural Hot Spring in Toraget, you can swim in one of the pool.
- And then, we visit the Cultural and Art Center in Tompaso, as well as to Batu Pinabetengan, an ancient site.
- Last we will visit the changing color lake called Lake Linow in Southern Tomohon.
- Then we call it a day.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel
End location: Hotel
Duration: 10 hours
Car is full air conditioned Toyota Avanza or Daihatsu Xenia, four people can seat comfortably in there.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 IDR - Personal Needs; For souvenirs maybe you need more because if you are interested in Traditional Weaving Cloth and Clothes. The price of the items vary from Rp. 75.000 - Millions of Rupiah, and the vendors don't accept Credit Card payment yet and each of them only accept Rupiah for Bank Note. Only along the road, there are many ATM Machines.
I am not a driver, but I can provide a vehicle for tourist.