I'm a real "local" since I was born in Milan in 1970 and I've seen my hometown growing up, developing and becoming a real European Capital. Now, I can see my 3 children (the oldest one is 16 years old) getting the most of it and I can see how many opportunities Milan is giving them as well.
I love my job! I love meeting people coming from different countries, showing them my city and getting to know about their places. I want my guests to discover Milan as travellers, not as tourists.
My hometown is great! It's the most international and open-minded city of Italy. It's the capital of Italian fashion, interior design and - by the way - also of alcoholic drinks (did you know that the family Campari was from Milan?). The very old town -Milan was the capital of the West Roman Empire- has become now a contemporary town, for which "archistars" like Zaha Hadid, Daniel Liebeskind and Cesar Pelli, designed a new skyline. I've seen and do see this change every single day!
Let me introduce you to MY MILANO!
A Recent Review of this guide
Fausta did a really great job! She knew a-lot and was excited to share her knowledge with me. I learned more about Italy's history in 3 hours with her than all of school. Thank you so much!
David Van Patten
- Licensed tourist guide of Milan (since 1995), Monza (since 1995), Bergamo (since 1997), Como (since 2015)
- Licensed tour guide/tour leader (since 1997)
- Licensed professional guide in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian.
- Course for Heritage Interpretation (March 2017).
- Course for guiding mental and physical disabled guests (February 2016).
I am not a driver. I can arrange for a separate car and driver.