Private Helicopter Tour
Mexico City from the sky
One of the greatest experiences you can ever have is flying by helicopter. Now you have the opportunity to live this adventure above the biggest city in the world in a private helicopter tour.
Have a different view of the city from the sky in this amazing tour. You will fly above some of the most important places in the city like the biggest market in the world, the only castle in América, the monument of the independence, the historic centre, stadiums and other interesting buildings and places.
This tour also includes a walking tour in downtown, a visit to a local market and a car trip along Paseo de la Reforma Avenue which is considered one of the most beautiful boulevards.
- Pick up at your hotel or another place in Mexico City.
- 30 minutes helicopter private flight in México City.
- Visit a local market.
- Walking private tour in México City historic centre.
- Visit and see some of the most important buildings and places in down town such as National Palace of Fine Arts, Post Office Palace, walk through Madero street, San Francisco convent, main square (Zócalo), the Cathedral, National Palace, Templo Mayor (Aztec remains).
- Drop off at your hotel or another place in Mexico City.
* Museums and some buildings are closed on Mondays.
* Time of the tour might be affected by traffic jam, weather conditions, mass protest or strikes.
* I suggest wearing comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen.
* Some people might get air sickness.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Helicopter tour 30 minutes.
Walking and car tour 6:30 hours.
- Nissan Altima
- Air conditioning
- Four sits plus the driver
* In case a bigger car is required for more people, it can be arrenged with extra fee.
* Please contact me for a customized tour that meets your needs.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 500 - $500 pesos for meals, drinks and personal expenses.
Some places accept credit card.
- Personal Expenses
All tours can be customizables, I will be glad to answer any questions and help you to plan your tour.
It will be my pleasure to be your tour guide.