Since I was a child, I've been interested in Mexico's history, traditions, gastronomy, landscapes and culture. But the most important thing; sharing all I have and what I've learned with others has made me really happy. Being a tour guide is my passion.
I offer various tours to meet my client's expectations and needs through archaeological sites, museums, churches, nature scenes, rural communities and gastronomy, among others. Tours are personalized according to your interests and don't worry if you are just one single traveler, because I mainly work with small groups.
Let me show you Puebla State, Mexico City and surroundings. I really want that travelers get to know Mexico in a lively experience, worth sharing.
A Recent Review of this guide
My husband and I enjoyed our tour with Alejandra. I have been on private tours in many countries and was impressed by her ability to share her impressive knowledge of archaeology, history, and culture in a way that was interesting and informative. She was very flexible and was able to customize the trip to our interests. I highly recommend using Alejandra's services.
I am a certified tour guide in Mexico
- Guide License Number N05155
- Diplomae for general guidance certified by National School of Antropology and History ENAH
- International Baroque Museum (SECTUR Puebla)
- New Spain Evangelization, New World's challenge (Cholula Guides Union)
- Cacaxtla and Cholula during the epiclassic (Centro Inah Puebla)
- Guidance and Interpretation of Puebla City Cultural Heritage (UPAEP)
- Christian iconography (Centro INAH Puebla)
- The Cathedral of Puebla; witnesses & testimonies (Museo Amparo)
- Major in Tourism Management BUAP University
I am a certified guide in Mexico.
I am not a driver guide in Mexico City, I prefer to work with a transportation company who provides a driver and the vehicle (I want travelers have a high standar service and feel safe & comfortable all the time)