My first steps were in Cordoba's sierras, and from there I went to know the high mountains. Five years ago, I make my dreams come true: I came to Mendoza to became a professional mountain guide to be able to live from what I love. In the past years I get a lot of experience in high mountain, what I like most. For me the mountains are a way of living.
I am also working -two years now- in a foundation dedicated to training in outdoors pre-hospital emergencies.
I really enjoy to share our culture, specially Argentinean cuisine, I really care about the meals in the tours, and they have to be homemade meals, they are much better !
Come to Mendoza, join me, discover the Andes and share this passion, the mountains.
- Passionate Mountaineer
- Professional mountain guide
- Wilderness advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT)
- Owner of Destino Montaña (Alternative tourism company)
- Passionated rock climber
- I dont have a car, but I can arrange transportation upon request.
- Rent car can fit up to 3 people comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- Please note that some times i can be at the Mountains, that may delay the reply message