Things to Do in Adelaide
Things to Do In Adelaide! The price quoted includes up to 6 guests. Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences as all tours can be modified to suit your needs. McLaren Vale, (where the vines meet the sea), Only a 30 minute drive from Adelaide, this beautiful wine Mecca province has a Mediterranean climate and is arguably one of the premier Shiraz growing regions in the world. A tiny piece of paradise with two passions 'food and wine'. Driving over the first row of hills, you will be met by a vista of undulating vineyards with the backdrop of the picturesque wave-like Mt Lofty Ranges rolling to the sea. For those of who enjoy a quenching Ale, try one of the hand crafted beers from one of the Micro-Breweries in the region. Every tour is tailored to suit the individual and focuses on visiting niche, boutique wineries as well as major iconic vineyards and main regional attractions.
• Visit McLaren Vale Lookout with panoramic views of McLaren Vale.
• Visit wineries for tastings in the McLaren Vale region.
• ROBERN MENZ (FRUCHOCS) Manufacturer of a wide range of Chocolate based confectionery and gourmet goodies.
• Visit more wineries for tastings in the McLaren Vale region
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your accommodation in Adelaide, Airport, Adelaide port or the region of your Tour.
End location: Return to your accommodation in Adelaide, Airport, Adelaide port or the region of your Tour
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
with the 2013 model VW High-line you have an elegant vehicle that will take you to your destination comfortably and in style. Leather upholstery, duel power sliding doors and a multifunctional table.
Our intimate tours include:
• Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings
• Pick up and return from Adelaide or the region of your location
• Indulge yourself in the privacy of your own modern luxury limousine (up to 5 guests, minimum 2).
Lunch at a key iconic venue within the Region can be arranged upon request (own expense).
Please advise of dietary requirements when booking the Tour