Mayan Archaeological site private tour
This private tour at the Mayan archaeological site of Copan Ruins is a Unesco world heritage since 1980, located in western Honduras is considered the Paris of the Mayan World, the art, carving, sculptures, monoliths are just impressive, visit this place to know more about the inhabitants that lived in this ancient Mayan city-state 1600 years ago
1. 6:30 am We'll pick you up at the hotel.
2. We'll travel to Copan Ruins for about 3hrs doing 1 stop for restrooms.
3. 10:00 am We'll get to the archaeological site about 2 hrs walk
4. 12. 30 pm Lunch at the place you wish at a town (restaurant of your convenience)
5. 1:30pm-3:00pm Free time for shopping or visiting a museum or taking an alternative tour.
6. 3:30pm departure from Copan
7. 6:30pm Arrival to San Pedro Sula.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 12 hours
Weather and traffic
Van, AC, 9 passengers capacity.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 lempira - Lunch, Water, Entrance to the archaeological site.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks