Enjoy The Experience of a Camel Ride in The Surroundings Of Marrakesh with a Tale about The Caravans
For centuries Morocco was on the Trans-Saharan routes being the closest African country to Europe. Goods like salt, sugar, ivory, gold, silver and leather used to be collected from different African countries and taken to be sold to European Merchants
In Marrakech they used to stop to have a rest in The Foundouks, trade with the locals, sell what they have and buy what they need before they carry on to Essaouira which was built to be " The Port Of Timbuktu "
This Tour includes a visit to The Menara Gardens which was built and planted by The Nomads of The High Atlas Mountains
Visit The African Museum known as Tiskiwin. The Dutch Ethnologist Bert Flint who lived in Morocco for dozens of years and traveled in many African countries looking for Touareg, Nomad and Bedouin heritage and lifestyle where he created the Tiskiwin Museum to connect Morocco to its roots and African Soul
End your Tour by a drive to The Oasis of The Palmeraie for a unique Experience on The Top of a Camel
Welcome in African Morocco!
- Meet your Guide & Driver
- Visit Menara Gardens
- Visit African Touareg Museum Maison Tiskiwin
- Drive to The Palmeraie for Camel Ride
- Drive back and END OF OUR SERVICE
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - We will be able to come to your hotel or Riad if you are accommodated in the Medina. I will identify myself with my professional tourism ministry badge.
- If you are traveling with the train or private jet to Marrakesh and willing to start the tour straight away we will be able to come and pick you from the airport or the train station
- If you have some plans prior the tour and you would like us to meet somewhere within the city please specify
End location: After the Tour Ends we will be able to assist and drive you to:
- Your Hotel/ Riad
- Train station
- Restaurant or any other spot within the city you would like to be taken to within the district of Marrakesh
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
The Rain will cancel This Tour
Our vehicles are modern with Luxury comfort: From Mercedes Vito, Viano or Sprinter clean with AC.
We provide sealed bottle of water to every guest during the tour
- Licensed Professional Guide
- Transportation ( pick up and return to your hotel/riad )
- Camel Ride ( each Traveler will have own camel )
- Entrance Fees to: Maison Tiskiwin and Menara Gardens
- Sealed bottles of water for Every Guest
- Air-conditioned car ( Mercedes Vito or Viano ) with driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
900 MAD - Having some Moroccan money including small changes is always a good idea. If the Guests fail to have that it is not an issue as there are plenty of currency exchange offices as banks on the way.
local money to cover if needed ( based on 2 Travelers ):
- Drink during the tour
- Food and drinks during the Tour
- Any entrance fees to places outside of the described itinerary
- Any other activities you might interested to do and not included on the tour
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
El Mehdi is one of the BEST tour guides I ever meet, he make our day, he was punctual, professional, full of knowledge and also polite and charming. I fully recommend him for any tour in Marrakesh.