Day Trip to the African Hollywood
In this Tour you are going to explore the deep of Morocco with real Berber Architectures, which is the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, the oldest kasbah in the south of Morocco, and many clay villages .
Nowadays its considered a subject of many post-cards. This Kasbah sets the scene for many films, such as 'Alexander' and 'The Gladiator'
Also this tour permitted you to cross the High-Atlas mountains and pass near by many Berber villages.
Morning departure from your hotel in Marrakech to the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, crossing the High-Atlas mountains and across pass of Tizi n'Tichka mountain 2, 260 meters (7, 410 feet) above sea level.
See Berber villages and ever-changing landscapes en route to Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO world heritage site and the most oldest Kasbah in Morocco which was built in 11 century. Nowadays it's considered a subject of many post-cards. This Kasbah sets the scene for many films, such as 'Alexander' and 'The Gladiator' then continue our road to visit Ouarzazate the Door of the Desert.
In the afternoon drive back to drop you off at your Hotel in Marrakech.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick you up from your Hotel
End location: drop you off in your hotel
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
- Private Transport ( Jeep WD or Minivan with (A/C)
This tour is designed to accommodate up to 4 people comfortably. I can also arrange bigger vehicles for larger groups, but with an increase in cost. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
I also have the option of using 2 jeeps for larger groups if you like.
- Fluent English Guide During the trip.
- Private Comfortable Transportation ( Jeep WD with A/C, or Minivan ) and Driver.
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Entrence Fees to the Kasbah
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 MAD - - Any kind of activities not included on our itinerary during the tour
- Any entrance fees to places outside of the described itinerary
- You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks.
- Please note that this amount can go up and down regarding what you want.
- Personal Things
* This tour is designed to accommodate up to 4 people comfortably. I can also arrange bigger vehicles for larger groups, but with an increase in cost. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
We also have the option of using 2 jeeps for larger groups if you like.
- I cannot accompany you inside of the historical monuments of some cities.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The tour was amazing. Ahmed was kind and patient and so knowledgeable. He showed me so many cool and cultural items. I relly feel like I get to know Morocco because of this tour.