Visit Dalyan, Iztuzu, Caunos, Mud Bath with a Private Guide
Visit Dalyan Delta and its beautiful nature! The wildlife preserve delta is one of the most important habitats of Caretta Caretta Turtles' nesting in the world! There are more than 300 birds species, thousands of plant species are observed within the delta's marshland. The brackish waters of the estuary support numerous kinds of fish and blue crab being an important local income for the fisherman of Dalyan town.
Our tour includes a private river boat trip visiting all of the above-mentioned sights situated within the labyrinth-like routes of Dalyan Delta. En-route this private tour we will also have so many photo opportunities in this wild landscape.
1) Pick you anywhere convenient in Fethiye or Marmaris region.
2) Drive 1. 5 hours to Dalyan town and embark on our private riverboat.
3) Visit Caunos ancient sight.
4) Lunch at a restaurant along the delta area.
5) Visit Iztuzu beach for swimming. Here, one can sample the local delicacy "Blue Crab".
6) Finish the day with an invigorating experience: Mud Bath!
7) Drive back to Fethiye region.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel, apartment or Marmaris port.
End location: Your hotel, apartment or Marmaris port.
Duration: 8 hours
We will use a comfortable A/C van. We will arrange a comfortable private river boat for the river cruise.
Transportation by comfortable A/C van.
Fuel and parking fees.
Private River Boat
My private guiding services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Turkish Lira - Caunos is 20 Lira (8 Usd) per person.
Mud Bath is 10 Lira (3.50 Usd) per person.
Iztuzu (Turtle) beach is 5 Lira (2 Usd) per person.
Lunch (optional) is 25 Lira (9 Usd) per person.
Food and drinks